Office Tour Photos
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North Americas fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The Regional Account Manager will be responsible for delivering Renewal targets and upselling in specific accounts.This role will proactively engage in the day-to-day Account Management of accounts and must be be able to mitigate customer escalations and risks with the appropriate sense of urgency, and build strong cross-departmental relationships with other stakeholders in the organization. This role will work directly with Sales, Technical Support, Operations, and Finance.
Acquia is seeking a candidate who can think strategically and execute tactically. He/She will be data and metrics driven, hands on, detail oriented, articulate and credible and have the ability to strategically work within accounts.
The specific responsibilities of the position include:
- Drive customer retention and identify upsell opportunities
- Responsible for account plan strategies that result in performance and/or improved customer experience
- Attend customer onsite visits, including ownership of key relationships in a client and hosting Quarterly Business Reviews and identify risk and opportunity
- Build relationships with strategic leadership level customer contacts
- Exceed quarterly renewal and net renewal goals
- Partner with internal resources to resolve customer escalations or operational issues, and remove roadblocks from team
- Coordinate with business users and procurement to ensure timely renewals
- Identify Process inefficiencies and provides recommended solutions
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Proven track record of sustaining & growing complex relationships including closing the renewal and identifying up sell / cross sell opportunities
- Experience with running a high volume of accounts
- 3+ years working in an account management role providing tech solutions to large enterprises
- Ability to manage multiple systems and administration at once
- Has owned & exceeded a Quota
- Strong Forecasting and analytical skills
- Energetic, smart, dynamic, and strategic
- Strong executive presence; ability to influence decision making internally and externally at all levels; crisp, to the point & confident
- Ability to work effectively within a dynamic, fast paced and ever changing environment
- Good communicator with the ability to articulate a strong value proposition
- Meticulous attention to detail and high level of accountability are imperative
- Self-starter who can set and manage priorities
- Strong teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills
- Must be able to proactively drive accounts and resolve customer escalations with minimal oversight
- Bachelor degree is required
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
More Jobs From