Immuta is the universal cloud data access control platform, enabling data teams to automate data access control on any cloud, using any data platform, at scale. With Immuta, organizations can finally unlock the full value of their data even the most sensitive data while improving productivity, reducing time to data, maintaining strong security, and enabling new data sharing use cases.
Since our founding in 2015, Immuta has now become the leader in cloud data access control. That comes by applying our expertise in engineering, security, ethics, and law. But, more importantly, it requires a relentless focus on our customers needs. Immutas customers understand that data is the most critical asset for innovation. Secure, democratized, self-service access to cloud-based data is an imperative to accelerate business intelligence, data science, and data sharing outcomes.
- Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top American startup employer, by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies
- Customers include Aon, Credit Suisse, Daimler, S&P Global, U.S. Army, and Atlassian. Over half of the top banks now use Immuta
- Partners include Databricks, Snowflake, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst
- $169 million in total venture capital funding. Investors include Greenspring Associates, March Capital, Ten Eleven Ventures, Intel Capital Corporation, NGP Capital, DFJ Growth, Dell Technologies Capital, Citi Ventures, Inc, Wipro Ventures, and Okta Ventures
- Major offices in Boston, Massachusetts; Columbus, Ohio; and, College Park, Maryland
Immuta is experiencing exceptional growth and we have an immediate need for an Account Executive who is looking for a rare opportunity to be part of a special team. As an Account Executive at Immuta, you'll work with our Go To Market Team (GTM) bringing exceptional sales experience to an impressively accomplished sales team. Members of the GTM Team are the pioneers of Immuta, exploring the new frontier of regulated data science. Immutas GTM team is truly the gateway to our one of a kind data science solution. Organizations are excited about our core value proposition! We have created a single digital medium for data scientists, data owners and lawyers to work together to build ethical algorithms.
The Regional Account Executive role will lead all sales, business development, lead generation, channel recruitment and development within their assigned territory in order to maximize Immutas bookings, revenue, installed base, brand awareness and customer satisfaction. You will manage all sales related and business development activities within the Northwest region. You will have refined interpersonal and verbal communication skills, a genuine interest in our customers missions, and a desire to help the GTM team close business and successfully integrate Immuta. Your proven experience and track record is necessary to simply, accurately, and articulately lead all aspects of the business development and sales cycle from beginning to end. Experience selling products to large enterprise clients is most preferred.
- Direct sales and opportunity generation (Leverage existing rolodex to create and close sales opportunities for Immuta).
- Direct business development / lead generation activities in order to ramp opportunity pipeline).
- Management of Immutas reseller channel (recruitment, enablement & training, lead generation / business development, performance planning, goal setting and monitoring).
- Maintenance of leads, opportunity pipeline, contacts and forecasting via company CRM (Salesforce).
- Participate in corporate sponsored trade shows, lead generation events, etc.
- Coordinate Solution Architect partners activity in order to maximize Immuta's business.
- Ability to set priorities and keep team focused on the important tasks.
- 8+ years of customer facing sales experience, ideally this experience is within the Enterprise customer segment but a component of major account experience is a plus.
- Successful experience working in both large and small/emerging company environments.
- Successful track record of introducing new product(s) into the IT market, executing business development, ramping pipeline, and closing meaningful business.
- Successful track record of presenting and positioning software offerings directly to end customers and via reseller channels.
- Successful track record of reseller channel recruitment, enablement and management.
- Strong data analysis skills, knowing what can / cannot be possible, and ability to visualize data in the best way possible.
- Excellent communication skills: interpersonal, written, visual (presentations), and verbal.
- Comfortable presenting to executive management, highly technical engineers, and larger audiences.
- Multitasking, critical thinking skills, and the ability to influence and manage multiple priorities are essential.
- Team-oriented, flexible, and able to see the big picture - because our entire team must meet our goals for Immuta to be successful.
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed to achieve GTM objectives.
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package includes:
- 100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums and deductibles for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
- 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
- Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Learning and Development Resources
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.