Office Tour Photos
Applecart is a leading data science startup that has built a powerful platform that uses publicly available data to map over 25 billion social relationships between over 250M Americans. Applecart’s platform is trusted by some of the world’s largest companies and political causes to identify and power advertising to the real world relationships of high stakes decision makers in sales, government advocacy, political campaigns, investor relations, employee relations, public relations, litigation, and more.
The first application of our technology was in politics, where we have worked with some of the most prominent political candidates and campaigns in the country.
With the backing of top investors like Endeavor (Endeavor CEO Ari Emanuel serves on the company’s board), KKR Co-Founder Henry Kravis, Palantir Co-Founder Joe Lonsdale, Aspect Ventures, and top engineers at Twitter and Yelp, we have scaled our platform beyond politics to support some of the world’s biggest companies, from Blackstone and Boeing, and major nonprofits supporting causes like environmental protection and education reform.
About the Role
As the Recruitment and HR Lead, you will be responsible for leading the recruiting and human resources function at Applecart. In this role, you will recruit for management and technology roles, foster the company’s culture through team events and initiatives, and scale HR processes for a rapidly growing startup. This position reports directly to the Co-CEO.
What You'll Do
- Manage full-cycle recruitment; you will develop top-of-funnel strategies, run searches and own the offer and closing processes
- Create, facilitate, and support approaches to building a strong, dynamic company culture--including overseeing the planning of company events and effective employee recognition programs
- Lead and manage the delivery of highly effective HR services in the areas of recruitment and retention, employee relations and engagement, performance management, compensation, and benefits
- Build strong and effective relationships with leadership team, managers, and employees to become a trusted partner and coach throughout the organization.
- Ensure that HR practices are aligned with organization objectives and compliant with HR laws and regulations
Who You Are
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- 2+ years supporting and/or building out HR processes and systems related to performance review, compensation and benefits
- Experience designing and executing scalable HR processes in fast-paced, high-performing, technology start up environment
- Highly organized and motivated to seek out ways to improve processes and culture
- Employees and candidates love to engage with you; you possess an energetic, upbeat disposition and excellent sense of humor
- You are energized working in a fast-paced, self-motivated team environment
- Previous startup experience
- Successful experience hiring for data science, data engineering, and management roles
- Previous experience with Justworks