Vendr is forever changing how companies buy and renew SaaS. With over $550+ million in SaaS purchases across 1,200+ suppliers, the Vendr SaaS buying platform enables the worlds fastest-growing companies to purchase SaaS, without friction and at a fair price. Headquartered in Boston with a second location in Charleston and over 130+ employees, we are building a team that can take us to the future state of frictionless buying. Some customers include HubSpot, The Washington Post, and DraftKings.
In March 2021 we announced that we raised $60 million at a $600 million valuation for our Series A, backed by Tiger Global (2021), Craft Ventures (David Sacks), Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher & Guy Oseary), Y Combinator, and others.
Since 2018, we have:
- Managed $550M+ in software spend
- Saved $99M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
And were just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hyper-growth and make a massive impact, forever changing the way people buy and sell B2B SaaS.
As our Recruiting Specialist, youll work in a true generalist role, steering several initiatives core to our talent and recruitment efforts. Youll lead the top of funnel efforts for recruiting candidates across our customer facing teams; these include sourcing passive talent, reviewing applications, and coordinating interviews.
What you'll do:
- Source passive candidates and develop outreach campaigns across all functions with a specific focus, to start, on Executive Buying, Sales, and Customer Success.
- Help schedule interviews when needed across all roles/departments.
- Own the entire candidate lifecycle for our internship program from initial phone call through offer presentation.
- Partner with Talent and Marketing leaders to assist with employer branding efforts including, but not limited to, expanding our presence on LinkedIn, building our Glassdoor and Indeed pages, and owning vendor relationships (i.e. Built in Boston).
- Partner with our recruiting team to identify new areas of opportunity to increase our DE&I efforts (i.e. identifying new job sites to post on, organizations to partner with, events to attend, or training materials for hiring teams).
- Assist with additional responsibilities such as ordering new hire swag, managing app review in Lever ATS, among others
- Help identify areas to streamline and build a robust new hire onboarding program.
- Constantly identify new areas of opportunity for process improvement - you will play a key role in helping scale our talent department and hiring efforts!
What we need:
- Experience in a recruiting coordinator or specialist role. You are no stranger to running an effective sourcing campaign and youre not afraid to jump in and learn a new function or skill set!
- The best organization skills of anyone you know.
- A curious mind and a hunger for building. You are excited to help us identify new areas of opportunity for process improvement and will play a key role in helping scale our talent dept!
- Comfort working with Executive/C-level stakeholders and hiring teams.
- Some scheduling experience - you can navigate any busy calendar!
Vendr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.