Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Our Recruiting Analytics team generates strategic, data-driven recommendations that help us better attract, develop, motivate, and retain top talent. We are looking for an analytical, process improvement/optimization focused teammate to join us as a Recruiting People, Programs, & Strategy Researcher. This person will join the team that drives efforts to understand and optimize our Recruiting functions capacity to effectively support company growth goals. Strategy & Operations Researchers work closely with cross-functional partners throughout Facebook to enable leaders and operational teams in Recruiting and other functions to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic decisions about recruiting operations, strategy, and resource management.
The ideal candidate will have strong leadership, analytical/modeling, and storytelling skills, be comfortable using data to work through ambiguity, and thrive managing concurrent projects while providing evidence-based advisory support to global partners to drive operational excellence.
- Develop, deliver, and serve as end-to-end process owner for Recruiting demand, capacity, and training requirement forecasts for current and following yearensuring regular updates provide clear story around any variances from prior plan/forecast and adjusted predictions
- Design and conduct studies of recruiting workflows and processes using internal data and information from cross-functional partners to solve strategic operational problems in recruiting and interviewing
- Build forecasts and simulation models to identify opportunities for improving and optimizing efficiency in recruiting and interviewing operations
- Partner closely with recruiting leaders to develop actionable, measurable initiatives and programs to maximize recruiting effectiveness
- Design, conduct, and evaluate experimental operational models and research in cases where models cannot be developed from existing data
- Partner closely with technical and non-technical stakeholders to develop and implement data-driven recruiting operations and strategy initiatives
- Collaborate with internal tool teams to refine performance metrics and to develop scalable dashboards and pipelines to support continuous monitoring and improvement
- Partner with recruiting, operations, and product teams to scope and perform ad hoc analyses to solve operational problems and drive process improvements
- Partner closely with our selection science and strategy teams to improve consistency in interviewing practices/operations
More Jobs From