Chewy is seeking a Recruiting Manager to join our team in Dania Beach, FL, Boston, MA or Minneapolis, MN. The Recruiting Manager individual will partner with key stakeholders to identify top talent for our rapidly growing e-commerce business.
This role acts as a full-cycle recruiter who understands how to source quickly and creatively, while always keeping candidate experience top of mind.
The Recruiting Manager is responsible for owning stakeholder relationships and strategically partnering with the business to drive hiring and lead adoption of best practices. Chewy offers an incredible product offering surrounded by exceptional employees and you'll be one of the key players in continuing our pattern of success by finding and hiring the best talent
What You'll Do:
- Execute full-cycle recruiting and pipelining plans
- Build recruiting strategies and drive execution to ensure goals are met
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent
- Develop pipeline of candidates in niche areas as determined by market needs and business strategies
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate status and results
What You'll Need:
- Minimum 7+ years of technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Successful track record of direct sourcing candidates
- Strong knowledge of, and experience with, outside recruiting resources including social recruiting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Savvy with the latest tech and tools
- Bachelors degree is required
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected].