We are looking for a seasoned Recruiting Manager to help us scale our Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence team and capabilities. At Wayfair, technology and data expertise enable data scientists to transform new web datasets into intelligent machine algorithms that re-imagine how traditional commerce works. From best in class visual search to advanced product recommendations, from natural language processing to dynamic pricing algorithms, we are redefining ecommerce one day at a time.
In this role, you will:
- Be a player/coach to a small, nimble team focused on growing one of Wayfair’s most strategic initiatives
- Partner with Wayfair artificial intelligence leaders to build a strategic hiring plan and execute against it
- Use data driven metrics and analysis to solve recruiting problems and define success, and translate metrics data into useable insights for stakeholders
- Use a variety of advanced techniques to identify and attract the very best machine learning talent
- Improve processes and efficiencies, mentor other team members, and champion innovative talent acquisition ideas
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication and timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview formatting
- Develop and implement new and scalable hiring practices, systems and processes and be a role model for high-quality execution
- Foster an environment of knowledge sharing and learning where the status quo is questioned and ideas for improvement are championed and explored
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience as a Recruiter/Talent Advisor with demonstrable success in hiring across domain (roles; seniority, geos)
- 2+ years managing, coaching, and developing a talent acquisition team
- Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and sources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Wayfair Inc.
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.