Recruiting Manager, Corporate Supply Chain and International Supply Chain, Boston, MA
*Relocation Assistance Provided*
Who We Are
Wayfair isnt your average home goods retailer were transforming how you shop for your home! The Wayfair Talent Acquisition team is strategic to the company's overall success and continued growth. Our recruiters are true business partners and are charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance and potential. This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing eCommerce company as a true partner and make a significant and immediate impact.
Our team supports Wayfair's rapidly scaling Corporate Supply Chain and International Supply Chain teams. These businesses are the engine that powers an enterprise obsessed with data and innovation. We move fast, iterate quickly on big business problems, and apply technology to accelerate the unlocking of insights in order to provide outsized value across all global functions. Does this sound like you?
What Youll Do
- Establish vision, strategy and road map to source top talent and efficiently run an effective recruiting process to deliver on Wayfairs immediate and long-term hiring goals
- Partner with TA leaders to ensure talent acquisition is proactively identifying the target candidate profile, adjusting to business needs and pitching Wayfair job opportunities as effectively as possible
- Lead and develop a team of 5+ recruiters
- Manage a team of recruiters who pivot quickly for non-volume roles
- Lead your team to deliver business impact by establishing and optimizing our sourcing and interviewing strategies in ways that lead to measurable gains in our recruiting metrics (e.g.. Response rates, screen volume, conversion rates, candidate NPS, hires)
- As a member of our leadership team, help us continually improve our team across a variety of topics: learning & development, team culture, recruiting process, partnership with other Wayfair departments, and data analysis
What Youll Need
- 5+ years Recruitment experience, high volume recruitment experience preferred
- 2+ years experience successfully leading and growing teams that are highly effective both in terms of impact and team culture
- Passionate about talent acquisition, with a lens for exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent analytical skills and demonstrated experience with hypothesis-driven learning and turning data into actionable insights
- Superior communication skills with the ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.