Talent Acquisition Manager, Business Recruiting
As our growth continues to skyrocket, we are seeking an experienced, strategic, and analytical Talent Acquisition Manager to join our growing Talent Acquisition team. As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will work as a true business partner charged with finding and attracting top talent to fill important roles across the business, such as Marketing, Category Management, and Global Merchandising. You will partner with business leadership and Talent Acquisition leadership to design, build, and execute strategic sourcing and recruiting plans to help drive adoption of best practices, coach and manage a high performing TA team and continue to build efficiencies with an eye towards scale.
What Youll Do
- Act as a partner, consultant, and advisor with business leadership by developing, driving, and executing strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market
- Drive top of the funnel activity including sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating, and offer negotiating processes, while advising your business partners along the way
- Help diagnose and coach recruiters on their current pipelines and drive efficiencies in the process
- Build and maintain passive talent pipeline through proactive market research
- Represent Wayfairs culture by ensuring an excellent candidate and hiring manager experience through transparent communication and timely feedback
- Track metrics and leverage data to drive team performance and improve overall recruiting efficiency
- Foster an environment of knowledge sharing, collaboration, and continued learning where the status quo is questioned and ideas for improvement are championed and continually explored
- Manage a group of high performing recruiters by ensuring real time coaching, leading developmental discussions, and promoting Wayfairs robust performance culture.
What Youll Need
- 2+ years of management experience in a corporate and/or agency recruiting environment
- 6+ years of recruiting experience with proven success delivering innovative sourcing and recruiting methods
- Experience attracting and negotiating with top talent using creative methods to engage and close candidates in a competitive job market.
- An interest in development, coaching and mentoring all levels of Sourcers/Recruiters
- Ability to diagnose and coach teams through ups and downs of recruiting cycles and continue to motivate your team within a hyper-growth environment
- Strong relationship management skills with an ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates and hiring managers
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Familiarity and comfort with a data driven environment. Ability to use metrics to guide decision-making and drive recruiting strategy
- Partnership skills, action-oriented mind-set, and an ability to be responsive, tactful, and diplomatic
- Bachelor's degree preferred
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.