At Cogo Labs, we build startup companies from scratch.
We're not just venture capitalists. We're an experienced, proven team of engineers, analysts, and entrepreneurs using innovative market-leading tools, combined with big data and intellectual curiosity to build a platform that spins up successful online businesses, fast!
The People & Culture organization is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our diverse and growing team. Youll be a key point person for candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers in achieving our hiring goals. This critical role will ensure our candidates have a positive interviewing experience - which is currently taking place in-person and over Zoom. There is tremendous growth potential for this role as Cogo Labs continues to expand!
This role will be remote until we are back in the office. This person will need to be able to commute into our Cambridge, MA office.
What to expect from Cogo:
- A fun, supportive culture. Happy employees are the most successful. We take care of our own, and not just because it's good business.
- Near obsessive use of data to inform business decisions. We believe that efficient growth happens when we make every decision based on solid, well directed analysis.
- Unmatched opportunity. We believe in mentoring people to grow as quickly as they can. Today's new hires are tomorrow's trail blazers.
- Flexibility and novelty. You have the autonomy to continuously define your role over time, as you identify the problems that you are uniquely capable of solving.
- The ability to take big swings. We are a successful company today due to the great ideas that have been generated and executed by our phenomenal Cogo team.
What to expect from the role:
- Deliver scalable processes that create a remarkable candidate experience
- Be the point of contact for hiring managers, recruiters, and candidates throughout the hiring lifecycle
- Schedule interviews with candidates and hiring managers primarily through email, sometimes over the phone
- Support the Talent Acquisition and People Operations team with ad hoc projects as needed
- Direct incoming recruiting related communications in a timely manner
- Are energized by collaboration with Cogo leaders, hiring managers, and future candidates
- Are extremely organized and proactive with follow up
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and work ethic when dealing with high volumes of inflow
- Have strong communication and professional writing skills
- Have a proven track record of success in previous roles/internships
- Appetite to learn about the Recruiting space and eager to grow in the role
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System, ideally Greenhouse
If you're reading this and questioning whether you should apply, apply! There's no such thing as a perfect candidate, and we don't expect you to check every box. We're inspired by the uniqueness that people like you bring to the table. The companies that we incubate are only as innovative as the breadth of lived experiences shared by the teams building them. We can't wait to read your application!
Cogo Labs is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment with us are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.