Who We Are
As our growth continues to skyrocket, we are seeking driven, strategic, and passionate Recruiters to join our growing Talent Acquisition team. As a recruiter on the Business Recruiting team, you will work as a true business partner charged with finding and attracting top talent to fill important roles across the business, such as Marketing, Category Management, Brand/Creative, and Global Merchandising. You will be responsible for a wide-range of roles, stakeholders, and candidates. This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing eCommerce company as a true partner and make a significant and immediate impact. To learn more about our culture & values, click here!
What Youll Do
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Manage strategic relationships with senior level stakeholders
- Create a solid pipeline of applicants for a variety of roles
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
What Youll Need
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years Recruitment experience, corporate recruitment experience preferred but not required
- Full life-cycle experience in a fast-paced environment recruiting for growing organizations
- Proven success delivering recruiting results individually or as part of a team in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment.
- A sense of urgency to deliver for the business while also effectively working together as part of a team
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and sources
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate cross functionally and collaborative in a culture of continuous improvement
- Constantly be looking to learn, develop, and grow in your career
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.