We are looking for a R&D Operations Business Analytics Associate to join our Product Operations team within our Product Optimization division. Your job will be to role works within the Product Optimization subdivision focused on support R&D execution and the support teams that deliver product to external clients. This role is focused on being at the cutting edge of business analytics as a part of both a larger cross-divisional strategy, as well as on smaller, team orientated, programs. The role requires a large degree of data analysis, reporting, stakeholder management, and project management.
The Team:OurProduct Operationsteamexists to help scale and accelerate R&D, pulling operational levers to reduce friction and drive product managers to optimal outcomes.Their data assets drive insights, best practices, and workflow optimization across the Chief Product Officers division.
- Ability to gather, manage and synthesize large amounts of information efficiently, effectively and creatively
- Strong research capabilities
- Create new data sets, metrics, and build internal reporting tools to support R&D execution
- Analyze Product Operations data for key insights, deliver findings, and implement Product Operations service enhancements
- Develop a trusted advisor reputation across Product Optimization organization for R&D Operational metrics
- Excellent skills in relationship building, networking, and communication
- Maintain effective project management, communication, and partnership of projects across all impacted internal stakeholders, supporting service delivery & integrity for specific programs
- Collaborate senior team members to develop end user reporting and analytics
- Excellent communicator, a thoughtful team player, highly adaptive, and have a strong sense of personal integrity
- Ability to analyze, model, and interpret data
- Solid understanding of reporting
- Ex/PowerShell, SQL, Excel, Power BI, Tableau, Salesforce Reporting, etc.
- Ability to design, implement, and maintain documentation for procedures, educational materials, and release documentation
- Willingness to learn and to put in time to expand their knowledge every day (independent learning and digging in)
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is located in Belfast, Maine office in mid-coast Maine, minutes from the bay and the picturesque downtown area. Located 34 miles south of Bangor, Maine and 45 miles east of Augusta, Maine. The Belfast campus offers walking trails, full-service cafeteria and is dog-friendly.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.