Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a marketing analyst to join our remote team full time for the summer who can bring a quantitative mindset to help us measure the impact of our external marketing efforts. We’re looking for someone who is excited about uncovering the impact of marketing activities and applying those learnings to further iterations. The best candidate will be eager to learn and is excited about coming up with innovative ways to answer tough questions.
We’re looking for someone to join our remote team full-time* for the summer, and we can be flexible with exact start and end dates.
*Note: This is a paid internship, and will be remote due to the outbreak of COVID-19. This position will observe our 'Summer Hours Policy' and work from Monday - Thursday through August 28th. Employees are expected to work in the state of Massachusetts.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns to help us understand the impact of our marketing efforts
- Develop a framework to track the impact of media placements on key business metrics like new user growth, existing user engagement and revenue
- Help design and execute periodic surveys of our users and the general weight loss market
- Monitor and report on our social media efforts to help us make data-backed decisions that deepen engagements and grow our audience
- Provide periodic analysis of the performance of our paid acquisition campaigns
- Bring best practices into our team to help generate new ideas for growth
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated interest in quantitative fields and statistical tools through coursework, extracurriculars or work experience
- Experience in statistical software such as SPSS and Qualtrics
- Experience with data visualization software
- We’re looking for someone with a willingness to learn, who sees problems as opportunities to learn, and isn’t afraid of failure
- Detail-oriented with a passion to keep innovating until the problem is solved
- Excellent communication skills to translate findings into learnings that can be used to inform our strategies
- This role could be a good fit for someone with 2+ years of relevant coursework including Marketing, Business Analytics and Statistics
If this sounds like a great role for you, send us your resume and cover letter with the position title in the subject. In your cover letter, briefly tell us why you think you'd be a great fit for Lose It! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Lose It!
Lose It! is a leading consumer software company based in the heart of Boston. Our app and online platforms have helped people get healthier and lose over 90 million pounds worldwide, through calorie tracking and social support. With a top grossing Health & Fitness app in both the iOS and Android app stores and millions of members returning to use the app each week, we're proud of the impact that we've had and are passionate about mobilizing the world to achieve a healthy weight.
Note: Since the outbreak of COVID-19 our employees have been working remotely from their homes. While we would love to be back in the office soon, our existing team and any new team members have the option to work remotely through the rest of 2020.