Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. With adaptive technology, a seasoned team, and a first-of-its-kind product suite, Aura enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Backed by premier investors, WndrCo and General Catalyst, Aura's category-defining business is a holistic personal digital security platform that unites best-in-class privacy, identity, and security products.
Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 450 people worldwide and revenues over $200 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition. Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic M&A execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!
We are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to ensure that our products and services are delivered with the highest quality standards. You will own multiple aspects of QA for our project deliveries to Aura Partners. Platform services are api-driven and include authentication, billing, entitlements, notifications and more. Our stack is fully on AWS and utilizes serverless architecture with Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS/SNS, and API Gateway. We are agile, work quickly, and focus on outcomes. There’s not a big architecture committee or review board —we trust our team to build the best solution to help us scale for the future. You will be critical in supporting and extending the product vision and strategy through the efficient and on-time delivery of quality products and integrated services to Aura Partners.
- Design, implement, and maintain automated test libraries, frameworks, and test suites
- Incorporate test automation into the CI/CD process
- Provide estimates and timelines for test automation initiatives and projects for Partner standard releases
- Champion issues through the resolution process and work directly with development engineers on triage and prioritization
- Experience with Node.js in a production environment
- Have worked with AWS or another cloud platform
- Familiarity with a range of QMS tools and the experience to define the best practices for our specific needs
- An analytical mind with a knack for technical problem solving.
- Creativity and flexibility—we’re still small and growing, so our path is not set in stone
- Strong self-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Aura.