Roles and Responsibilities:
- Play a major role to improve quality, functionality, reliability and usability of software products
- Analyze business requirements to develop and execute comprehensive test plan with systematic QA methodology
- Perform thorough test case execution and defect reporting
- Analyze test results to assure quality of existing and new functionalities
- Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process
- Creating and expanding automated regression tests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similarly technical/quantitative field.
- 1-3 years of work experience in a QA role
- Experience using MS Test, similar testing framework
- Understanding of operating system, relational database, concurrent computing, and client/server architecture.
- Experience with C#, PowerShell scripting and SSRS reporting is a plus
- Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Ability to excel in cross functional team environment
- Experience testing in an AGILE environment and should have exposure to other development methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, positive attitude under stress
- Skillful with automated testing tools and bug tracking systems
- Self-motivated and good team player
Compensation includes a competitive base salary & excellent benefits.
About the Eze Software Group:
Eze Software Group is a premier provider of global investment technology to support the front, middle and back office. The Eze Software Investment Suite addresses the core business needs of the asset management community, including Order Management, Trade Execution & Analytics, Portfolio Analytics & Modeling, Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Commission Management, Data Management and Portfolio Accounting.