America's Test Kitchen is seeking a smart, energetic, Quality Assurance Analyst that is interested in helping to solidify an online, first-in-class destination for home cooks. You will work with a talented QA team and dedicated engineers in an agile, startup environment that deploys code to production five days a week. The majority of our traffic is mobile, making experience with responsive design across phone, tablet and desktop a must. If you have a passion for the web and a strong desire to innovate and learn new technologies, we want to talk to you.
- Develop, execute, and debug test cases for new features
- Monitor test results and reproduce issues to assist developers with tracking them down
- Report defects, validate fixes, and document detailed steps to reproduce bugs
- Collaborate closely with product, design, and development to define test efforts
Skills You Need:
- 3+ years developing and executing test cases for web based software systems
- Manual web and mobile app testing experience
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to focus on end user experience and apply critical thinking to testing
- Eagerness to learn and try new things
We are a largely remote team that also leaves the door open at our beautiful space in the Seaport District, should you be looking for a change in workplace scenery.
Hard work and a love for your craft are paired with:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent work-life balance
- Strong mostly-remote engineering team with lots of experience and tenure at ATK
- An open mind towards new and emerging technologies
- A lot of free cookbooks
- Not to mention, an impressive collection of custom slack emojis
Why Americas Test Kitchen:
We're passionate about cooking, and about creating the best place to work. We're small enough for your ideas to make a big impact, and large enough to offer you opportunities to grow professionally at any stage of your career. We want you to take risks and make mistakes that's how innovation happens in our test kitchen, in our offices, and in life.
We at Americas Test Kitchen believe food media can be a powerful force for social change. We are passionate about building an inclusive workforce that represents many different cultures, backgrounds, abilities, identities, and perspectives.
We welcome your application.
ATK considers the safety of its employees and the community a top priority. As part of this commitment, ATK requires all new and existing employees who will be on site or who will engage in any work-related travel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they obtain prior approval for an accommodation for medical reasons or due to a sincerely held religious belief, or are otherwise exempt from this requirement due to applicable state or local law. Qualified candidates who are offered the opportunity to join ATK will be required to comply with this policy and will be asked to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the first day of work.
Individuals who need additional information concerning ATKs vaccination policy or its process for requesting an accommodation should contact the Human Resources Department at [email protected].