Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva is looking for a Consultant with experience implementing quality management systems as a solution to customers in the consumer packaged goods and chemical industry. Team members will be responsible for implementing the Veeva QualityOne quality management system solution for our outside life science customers. Candidates will also contribute ideas and work with other Veeva team members to innovate and refine our internal processes, share feedback with the Product team, and improve our delivery model to meet the dynamic needs of our customers.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Participate as a key project teammate in the rapid configuration and implementation of applications to support the management of quality processes to ensure customer success
- Guide customers on how to enhance their quality and compliance culture through the use of Veevas Quality suite to drive risk analysis, quality metrics, continuous improvement and audit/inspection readiness
- Content management solution design, prototyping, configuration and documentation
- Represent Professional Services across multiple engagements and workstreams (e.g., solution design and configuration, data migration, systems integration, etc.)
- 3+ years experience implementing quality management software solutions in the consumer packaged goods and chemical industry
- Experience implementing content and/or data management systems with the ability to comprehend and translate business requirements and create corresponding solutions designs
- Demonstrated work history in critical thinking skills, ability to conduct complex and technical communications in a wide variety of settings and audiences, and the determination to see client success with solution implementation
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position
- After COVID, has ability to travel 50% to 75%
Nice to Have
- Direct experience with systems such as Veeva Vault, ETQ Reliance, Sparta TrackWise, OpenText, SharePoint, Documentum D2, FirstDoc FirstPoint, NextDocs, UL ComplianceWire, and other quality information management or content management systems
- Understanding of global quality requirements, compliance considerations and processes for Quality process and content management, life sciences compliance, and/or computer systems validation
- Locality to major airports for when travel can safely resume
Perks & Benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Work from home
- Health & wellness programs
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Flexible PTO
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you currently reside in the State of Colorado, relocation would be required for this position.