QA Lead Engineer
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativityalways in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And were searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!
The Rightpoint Digital Operations Services team is looking to add someone with significant QA experience to lead a small, but growing, team and take them to the next level. Part of this next level includes offering and supporting QA services for all projects across the company. The ideal candidate has deep experience with several different flavors of QA (functional, performance, automation, etc), and has prior leadership responsibilities (even better in a support role).
What Youll Do and the Impact Youll Make:
- This role requires wearing two different hats: setting the direction for the QA and Testing team, as well as the day-to-day responsibilities as an individual contributor for the QA team
- Expertise with Performance testing using Blazemeter, JMeter etc is a MUST
- Able to analyze requirements, deliverables, results, etc.
- Assists in performance requirement definition.
- Develops performance testing strategies, approaches
- Oversee and manage design, development and execution of automation scripts using cloud management tools
- Strong knowledge working in an Agile environment using tools like JIRA, Azure Devops
- Provide leadership, guidance, and direction with QA team members. Have a strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- As a lead for the DigOps QA team, you will provide the direction for the QA team. This includes reviewing and tweaking established processes and tools as well as defining new ones as best practices evolve
- Provide strategy, guidance, and direction to the QA Team
- As the lead, you will also be an advocate for the team and the QA offering, pushing out QA processes and tools more broadly across the entire Rightpoint organization to drive adoption and standardization for all Rightpoint projects
- While there is a strong leadership component, this role is also an active QA team member for delivery work (Think Player/Coach)
- As an individual contributor, you will drive the standard for all other QA team members to adhere to through defining test plans/cases, executing tests, and working with development teams to deliver quality products
- Review/refine existing QA processes and tools and assist in establishing new standards and processes based on industry trends and best practices
- Drive internal adoption of QA processes, tools, and metrics
- Recruit, train, mentor, and coach team members both in their tactical, day-to-day actions as well as their career path/growth
- Act as a strong advocate for quality and share QA knowledge to other members within the company as well as external client teams
- Author and execute test plans, test cases, and/or test scripts required to validate solutions
- Participate in design, code and test plan reviews as needed and provide appropriate recommendations
What Wed Love to See:
- Software Quality Assurance experience in a Lead or Architect capacity
- Passionate about the QA craft
- Profound interest in building a high functioning team and making a positive impact on the cultural DNA of the company with regards to QA
- Expertise in various forms of software testing, specifically: smoke testing, regression testing, functional and non-functional testing, etc.
- Experience in Content Management System (CMS) testing
- Experience with cross browser and cross device testing of web applications including Front-End testing
- Responsive Design testing experience
- Extensive understanding in QA process (Agile and Waterfall), tools, and approaches
- Knowledge of JIRA or similar bug and issue tracking solutions
- Understanding of Mobile and Web testing and simulator/emulation tools
- Experience with SOAP UI and Web Service testing tools a plus
- Experience in leading complex Quality engineering load testing team
- Strong knowledge of Automation software, Automation tools for Web, Mobile is a strong plus
- Knowledge of Selenium test automation a strong plus
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities