QA Engineer – Frontend
Remote - In/around the Boston, MA area - Could have to occasionally go into the office a few times a month
Dawn Foods is a leading global bakery manufacturing and distribution organization with 100 years of history. We built our Digital innovation Hub in Boston’s Back Bay and staffed the start-up with top talent from leading Boston eCommerce firms like BJs, Keurig, Sapient, Staples, Vistaprint and Wayfair. The Boston office has a broad mandate to drive the company’s digital capabilities and reports to our Boston-based Chief Digital Officer. This is a start-up opportunity to build digital capabilities from the ground up using a headless commerce architecture with the latest technologies across the digital ecosystem.
This role reports to Director – Digital Delivery.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Collaborate with development, project, and product management teams to understand business requirements and timelines
- Create detailed, comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Lead UI test case automation and execution while establishing best practices within the team
- Create/Implement performance and stress testing
- Perform manual testing when applicable
- Perform regression testing
- Make recommendations for continuous process improvement
- BS in Information Systems, Business Administration, Computer Science, or other technical degree
- 3+ years’ experience working in an Agile Digital, eCommerce/Information Technology or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in Quality Engineering field with focus on frontend testing and strong familiarity with automation tools
- Ability to recreate bugs and document steps to reproduce
- Familiarity with mabl a plus
- Expert in test case creation and analysis with preference for Test Rail experience
- Experience with Cypress.io/Webdriver.io/Lighthouse or similar tools
- Experience with API testing with tools such as Postman
- Detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Experience with Agile development processes and tools such as Jira
- Ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines and quality standards
Compensation: $74,520 - $111,780 annually + 10% Bonus.