Datto, the worlds leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a QA Engineer to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Sr. Director of QA.
Does This Describe You:
You're a team player who is committed to quality in your work.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Test our core product line including Siris, Alto, AltoXL, DNAS, Virtual Siris
- Ensure a quality product and regression free software releases.
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience with Linux - APIs - KVM, VMWare, Hyper-V - Windows, Mac, Linux, Windows, Mac
- Experience troubleshooting and working in Agile environments
- Knowledge of test architecting and writing of associated Test Plans
- Experience with Automation, API, Bash scripting, Python, Selenium, PHP
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.