Hi were Alyce! Founded in 2015 with a tiny team sharing space with a bike repair shop, weve grown up in more ways than one. You can now find us across the globe with roots in Boston.
Every year $242B is spent on corporate gifts, swag and direct mail. Its the most relational channel and were on a mission to make it personal, relevant and a simply magical experience. No more squishy balls, cheap water bottles, and other things that end up in the trash. As the only Smart Gifting Platform, we flip the script by , putting the recipient in control creating authentic personal moments. This is how modern businesses grow sustainably at scale.
We value our people above everything else. While we all have our own passions, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together. Our differences make us collectively better. We strive to build a supportive and inclusive environment where our team members are recognized and valued for who they are during working hours (9-to-5) and outside of them (#5to9).
And were proud and honored to be recognized as Comparablys Best Company for Women, Best Company Culture and Best Places to Work in Boston, as well as Bostinnos 50 on Fire, LinkedIns Top 50 Start-Ups of 2020 and Forbes 2021 Best Start-Up Employer.
About this position
The Alyce Engineering Group is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join a talented, global team. We care a lot about our product quality, at the same time aiming to deliver value as quickly as possible, which means there's no time for endless repetitive manual testing. So we want our pipelines with automated tests inside to give us 99.9% confidence we are safe to deliver in one button click.
How youll make Alyce amazing:
- As a member of the engineering organization, you will: know how to save resources with help of test automation, plan and foresee easy evolution for the tests, and make test modules reusable and universal
- You constantly advocate bringing best practices into your work
- Youre a key contributor in SCRUM meetings where youll regularly interact and work cross-functionally with talented Software Engineers, UX Designers, Product Managers, DevOps, and QA Engineers
How you will uplevel Alyce:
- Experienced in web test automation including both UI and Integration tests
- Experience building and improving test automation frameworks
- Experience with the tools/languages needed to automate tests such as Kotlin (or Java), Selenide, TestNG, Gradle, Allure, Fuel, Spring, MySQL, GitLab CI/CD, bash
- Experience establishing and executing and control coding standards: code convention, code style, code review
- Familiar with REST APIs
- Familiar with git and version-control systems
- Familiar with agile development
- Knowledge of how HTTP and web services work
We firmly believe our differences make us collectively better. Alyce is committed to building a team that is diverse in background and experience. Alyce recognizes Diversity as the presence of differences that may include race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, socioeconomic status, language, (dis)ability, age, religious commitment, or political perspective. Diversity also includes differences in principles, values, thoughts, and beliefs. Diversity of thought and experience are vital to building a personal Alyce experience, representative of the world in which we live.
Please do not let doubt get in the way of you applying for this position. If you can demonstrate the abilities listed above, we want to hear from you.