As a Mimecast Professional Services Consultant, you will be involved in post-sales activities, working with newly acquired and current Mimecast customers. The role will consist of advanced support through complex consulting engagements with customers, along with relational engagements with various internal Mimecast teams. You will build close relationships with Mimecast’s Support, Product Management, Engineering, and Sales teams actively contributing to the ongoing success of Mimecast’s products. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and professional individual with in-depth technical abilities as well as commercial acumen and relationship building skills both internal and external.
- Onboarding of complex deployments of the Mimecast Service.
- Advanced knowledge of Mimecast concepts.
- Perform bespoke consulting engagements.
- Create, optimize, and update project related documentation.
- Provide detailed education around Mimecast products and services to customers.
- Act as a technical resource to the members of the onboarding team and other departments.
- Engage with cross functional teams to meet customer needs.
- Recognize upsell opportunities for additional Mimecast products and services.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience with administration and support of Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes Domino or other mail systems.
- Experience with administration and support of Active Directory, Azure, Google Directory, and other related technologies.
- Experience with email related technology such as SMTP, TLS, SSL, and Firewalls.
- Strong technical skills specifically in email administration, system administration, and/or technical architecture.
- Ability to successfully articulate technical solutions.
- Demonstrate ability in customer-facing positions, preferably as a professional services consultant.
- Strong analytical skills regarding technical and project management issues.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, including ability to interact and communicate with CxO level personnel.
- Experience with email gateway solutions such as McAfee, MessageLabs\Symantec. Cloud, Proofpoint etc. a plus.
- Multi-lingual communication a plus.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field.
- MCSE, MCSA or equivalent is a plus.
- Other Vendor Certifications in other Archiving or Gateway Security Platforms a plus.
- Previous Mimecast experience a plus.
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
Mimecast is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. Mimecast is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities throughout the interview and employment process, and to use our online system to apply for a position. Call us at (617) 393-7000 or send an email to [email protected] to request reasonable accommodations.
Mimecast will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.