A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
"We want to partner with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us."
A bit more about this role:
Our provider insights manager will help Devoted drive and deliver provider performance at scale. The manager will partner with our market-based network teams as well as with our tech team to develop and drive adoption of best-in-class technology tools and processes for engaging with our provider partners. The manager will support the local knowledge and relationships of our network teams with a data-driven playbook and approach to sharing performance data and goals, enabling Devoted to scale from several to many markets, each with their own unique set of critical provider partners.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and drive adoption of our Provider Portal
- Drive the vision and production of a provider portal that offers performance insights and is a one-stop-shop for providers and internal teams
- Ensure that all data is consistent, accurate, and meets the needs of our diverse audience
- Drive and measure adoption and utilization of our tooling both among internal users and providers
- Scale our ongoing provider engagements
- Drive a consistent and professional process for engaging and reviewing performance with our provide partners through regular review meetings (Joint Operating Committees i.e. JOCs)
- Support our network teams in scheduling, tracking and preparing for JOCs
- Enabling new markets & new provider partners to be ready to fully engage with Devoted
- As Devoted brings on more and more markets & providers, ensure that providers are implemented to exchange data with Devoted and that new network team members are trained on our tools & processes
- Natural relationship builder and able to work well in a cross functional team environment: you win the hearts of others
- Excellent listener, synthesizer and communicator
- Pragmatic, data savvy, and deliverable-oriented
- User and UX orientation
- Strong attention to detail; value quality and accuracy
- Ability to understand complex and diverse business dynamics and financial drivers
- Energized by ambiguity and autonomy: comfortable making decisions
Desired skills and experience:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up culture
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in healthcare, consulting, or operations preferred
- Familiarity with provider performance and value-based contracting preferred
- Strong project management skills and a true operator
- Track record of success delivering elegant solutions to complex problems
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Where permitted by applicable law, candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.