Vistaprints Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, were here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
At Vistaprint, we believe outstanding photography and imagery is critical to elevate our brand and delight customers. As a key member of Vistaprints in-house Creative Project Management team, you will be responsible for acting as the single point of contact for all photography needs coming from the business. This role will report into the Senior Manager of the Creative Project Management Organization and will partner closely with the Photography Production Lead and Associate Creative Director to offer clear and concise communication to stakeholders about requirements, processes, challenges and timing related to all photoshoots.
What You Will Do:
- Own and drive the refinement of the Photography Brief
- Collaborate closely with site and channel designers, channel project managers, photo art directors, post-production staff, and marketing partners on new photography requests to ensure that all details are provided, the request is clear and meets style guidelines, and that deadlines are hit
- Partner with Lead Photography Producer to assign projects to appropriate resources taking budget, timing and bandwidth into account
- Build a strong understanding of Products to ensure briefs capture the right level of detail
- Partner with Lead Photography Producer to assess shot lists and find opportunities to align/leverage shoots to capture all requested imagery
- Act as single-point-of-contact for PMs, Creatives, Post-Production staff and Business Owners on any questions related to photography timing, priorities, and changing needs
- Raise visibility of project status to improve stakeholder awareness; set and update expectations with stakeholders throughout the photography development cycle
- Work with stakeholders to understand needs and strategy prior to Brief submission; recommend when new photography may/may not be needed
- Fully own the end-to-end schedule of delivering a final image asset (from planning/kickoff to final asset approval in DAM) across ALL photoshoots
- Lead communications with Creative PMs on photo brief requirements and status for cross-channel campaigns; ensure timing for photoshoots are aligned with channel needs for imagery
At Vistaprint, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- 4+ years as a Creative Project Manager, with experience managing both product and lifestyle photoshoots
- Strong communication and collaboration skills across peers, leadership, creative, marketing, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of the end-to-end requirements of photographybrief through final image delivery
- Organized, detail-oriented leader who looks for ways to improve and digs in without hesitation
- Flexible enough to handle changing deadlines and requirements, with a willingness to make-it-work
Nice to Have:
- Experience working Agile or in Agile-minded organizations
- College degree
- Experience in project management tools, Jira and Excel
- Experience working in large, global, heavily matrixed organizations
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you dont see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to whats next, were always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what were capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vistaprint has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundations 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vistaprints CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparablys Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vistaprint offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vistaprint, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vistaprint acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vistaprint is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.