Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Project Manager will interface with Health Plan clients, as well as internal sales, technology, product, and marketing organizations. Specifically, the Project Manager will be responsible for driving a successful implementation of the Amwell telehealth platform, which meets specified objectives and requirements set by the client, and positioning the client for success with its telehealth service.
- Serves as an expert in all aspects of the Amwell platform
- During the initial client implementation, serves as the primary client contact and managing all aspects of the implementation project. Coordinates with internal technical, QA, marketing, and visual design teams to ensure delivery according to the agreed upon scope and schedule
- Manages client expectations by building relationships, communicating project status and open issues, preparing reports, managing change, and facilitating weekly meetings
- Provides functional and technical guidance to the clients project team relative to workflow and solutions design
- Manages the overall requirements process to ensure the platform is configured to meet the clients needs
- Facilitates training sessions for the clients project and operational teams, and end users of the platform, specific to each clients business model
- Communicates project status with team members and and senior business stakeholders
- Utilizes sound judgment in assessing project health; identifying, mitigating and resolving project issues and risks to ensure on-time project delivery
- Provides ongoing support and management of new business initiatives, software upgrades, and enhancements
- Partners with the Account Director to support client account growth and drive ongoing project activities in support of the clients strategic objectives
- Contributes to continuous process improvements within the Professional Services organization
- 4-6 years of project management and/or consulting experience
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple large projects in a technical and cross-functional environment, leading clients and team members through complex system implementations with aggressive delivery deadlines
- Exceptional communication, leadership, team building, and people management skills
- Outstanding time management and organization skills
- Proven history of managing project teams to meet aggressive deadlines, utilizing sound project management methodology (processes, best practices, tools, and templates)
- Ability to utilize effective communication skills to mitigate project risk
- Proven experience managing project scope and schedule
- Fluency with Microsoft Office Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification highly desired
- Flexibility to travel up to 30% (overnight)
Should you join Amwell and the Professional Services team, you can expect:
Work hard play hard is definitely the mentality of the Professional Services team. We are the movers and the shakers in the Amwell pyramid. Tasked with advancing client goals, workflows, and overall experience, thinking outside of the box is the only consistency each day on the Professional Services Team!
Comprised of five key areas of focus - Health Systems, Health Plans, Employers, Strategic Accounts, and a Project Management Office - this poised, articulate and fast-paced team is the driving force between our clients and Amwell's revolutionary technology. Each specialized area within the Professional Services team has a common goal of managing an effortless and efficient user experience from behind the scenes; this team bridges the gap between the wants and needs of each unique client, putting them into action.
Telehealth is a new, exciting and evolving technology, changing the healthcare world. If you are passionate about healthcare, and would like to be surrounded by energetic, innovative team members. We cant wait to meet you!
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Caf lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.
More Jobs From