ASICS Digital creates and brings to market cutting-edge digital consumer products and content for the ASICS brand. The PMO team, part of the ASICS global marketing organization, is currently seeking a project manager to join our growing team and help us to continue delivering global campaigns that bring our powerful brand story to life.
As a key member of the PMO team, you will play a vital role in successfully integrating the ASICS brand across digital touchpoints. With an eye toward driving business value, you will act as the operational bridge between the creative team and both global and regional stakeholders across marketing, product, media, user experience and more. You will be comfortable working in a matrixed organization, driving estimates, scoping resources and shepherding high-quality campaign work that meets or exceeds business goals.
What Youll Do
- Lead the operational execution of key global campaign work end-to-end with responsibilities inclusive of but not limited to: brief intake & review, timeline creation & management, stakeholder reviews, troubleshooting project blockers & final delivery.
- Ensure delivery of complete & error-free campaign work through thorough QA.
- Work closely with creatives & marketers alike to ensure their milestones and timelines are being met.
- Discuss competing priorities with multiple cross-team stakeholders if conflicts arise.
- Triage new project requests, ensuring briefs submitted are complete with all information & assets available ahead of scheduling kick offs, building timelines & resourcing talent.
- Synthesize results for creative projects and help process improvement with retros, key takeaways, and results-reporting.
What You Have
- 4-6 years experience in project managing creative & marketing teams in an agency or in-house environment
- Proven project management skills including but not limited to building and overseeing timelines and schedules; managing priorities with tight deadlines; facilitating stakeholder & legal reviews.
- Strong collaboration, communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across stakeholders of varying levels of seniority
- Demonstrated, data-driven expertise in driving efficiency & processes
- Exemplary attention to detail, problem solving skills and follow through
- Familiarity with project management tools (experience with Workfront a plus)
- Bachelors degree required; PMP a plus
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyones input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-Youll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We dont just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we dont just accept diversity we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.