Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
Are you a recent graduate or early career individual who wants to learn how startups work at a nuts-and-bolts level? Are you interested in having a front row seat to running a business? Do you have a strong work ethic, ability to work independently, and to manage multiple projects at once? Then we want to hear from you! Superpedestrian is seeking an eager Project Manager to assist our CEO and manage projects for our leadership team. This role will report directly to the CEO, and will be responsible for extending the CEOs reach and implementing new processes. The PM will also set and communicate agendas for executive and leadership meetings, and ensure timely follow-through for all executive projects.
The ideal candidate is an early-career self-starter with exceptional organizational skills, a strong desire to learn the ins and outs of a fast-growing business, and the ability to anticipate next steps. This individual should feel comfortable with ambiguity, be able to work autonomously, and be energized by greasing the wheels to facilitate success.
COVER LETTER REQUIRED. Let us know why youre interested in working at Superpedestrian, and how you would contribute to our team. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. A writing sample will also be required for all qualified candidates.
What you'll do:
- Act as the glue between the CEO, executive, and management teams
- Manage projects for the executive and management teams
- Proactively manage calendars and coordinate internal and external meetings, with the ability to prioritize, resolve schedule conflicts, and collaborate with other team members
- Manage logistics and expenses, including coordinating external speaking engagements
- Interact with key internal and external contacts, investors, board members, and other C-level individuals in a professional manner
- East Coast working hours are expected
- Recent graduates an early career individuals are encouraged to apply
- Remarkable drive and a passion for achieving success in a high-growth environment
- Superb attention to detail, organizational, and time-management skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; capable of interaction with employees at all levels, including executives and external contacts. A writing sample will be requested from all qualified candidates.
- Extremely high level of discretion pertaining to confidential information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Apps, with a willingness to learn ever-changing technologies
- Interest in business management is required
Why you'd want to join us:
- Competitive benefits with company subsidized medical, dental, vision & disability insurance and a 401k plan.
- Generous time off policy.
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to growth and development of all employees.
- A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each other, and mentors from across the top echelons of industry.
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape Superpedestrians future.
- Equity in a fast growing company.
- A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment.
Superpedestrian actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please still apply! Wed love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.