Devo, the cloud-native logging and security analytics company, empowers security and operations teams to maximize the value of all their data. Only the Devo platform delivers the powerful combination of real-time visibility, high-performance analytics, scalability, multitenancy, and low TCO crucial for monitoring and securing business operations as enterprises accelerate their shift to the cloud. Devo is proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., Devo is backed by Insight Partners, Georgian, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Learn more at www.devo.com.
As a Project Manager-Engineering your mission will be to develop and manage end-to-end programs inside the engineering organization working together with the Release Manager, Platform Engineers and Technical Leads that will allow the company to accomplish strategic goals and will help Devo reach a more mature state to tackle new business opportunities and new market segments.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions, remove roadblocks, and deliver on high-impact projects that align with the company mission and goals with a focus on efficiency, performance and quality.
- Own and centralize across engineering teams our internal policies for SDLC, change control standards, disaster recovery policies, etc
- Work with engineering teams to ensure and validate our secure cloud infrastructure design and deployment architectures.
- Drive accountability and ownership in a fast-paced environment through project planning and strong interpersonal skills.
- Lead engineering project management in support of meeting compliance requirements such as FedRAMP, SOC2, ISO 27001, Section 508, and similar. Direct and support engineerings ability to meet compliance requirements. Translate compliance requirements to actionable engineering tasks.
- Past experience with FedRAMP and DoD Impact Level SaaS authorizations desired.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role or in a cloud security role working with experience in AWS.
- 5+ years of experience in project or program management.
- Experience in a FedRAMP program as the implementation project manager.
- Understanding of SaaS risk management including network security, vulnerabilities management and audits (sast, dast, licenses, dependencies).
- Experience defining or managing Disaster recovery architectures
- Knowledge of agile methodologies having experience using JIRA as backlog/tracking management tool.
- Goal oriented minded, pragmatic vision and lean working methodology.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / IT related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification.
- Experience in cloud ecosystems and distributed components SaaS platforms.
- Experience in Data warehousing / Big Data solutions.
- Exceptional communication (spoken/written) and presentation skills.
- Bilingual: Spanish + English.