Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Come be a part of the creative team at Facebook that is leading the industry in new ways to build advertising ideas in the rapidly changing media, mobile and marketing world. Joining Facebooks Creative Shop means that youre going to be a part of an incredibly talented and committed team that is focused on defining the role that Facebook can and will play in the future of marketing.
In this position youll be responsible for project managing some of the most critical organization wide initiatives and ideas. Youll be the person who makes it happen, managing project pipelines, overseeing the full lifecycle of the initiatives. You have the ability to manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously with many different stakeholders and you are a master at maintaining communication and momentum with all partners.
- Manages key projects independently from initiation through completion
- Sets expectations with all stakeholders and drives communication throughout the process, outlining key deadlines and interdependencies, clarifying business requirements and managing team expectations
- Lead global co-ordination, tracking, and communication of projects for global clients
- Define the scope, timelines and resources needed to meet the project objectives
- Proactively identifies risks in project execution and mitigates risks effectively
- Independently manages several high priority, high visibility projects that require meticulous attention to detail as well as the big picture of how the project fits into overall Creative Shop strategy
- Provides visibility to all deliverables, timelines and issues frequent status updates to the team and relevant partners
- Partners with cross functional partners across the organization and enrolls all key partners in collectively executing on a unified vision
- Track ongoing costs throughout project lifecycle and ensure compliance where needed i.e. engagement contract or budget to initiate projects
- Partner with creative leadership to problem solve/course correct on projects
- Proactively seek feedback from partners and team members to constantly improve process and execution
More Jobs From