Do you thrive in ambiguity with a passion for creating and implementing systems, tools, templates, and a project plan? We are looking for a strong leader of Project Management to help build out the Program Management Office (PMO) at Scipher Medicine.
The Project Manager is a crucial support role within the Program Management Office with many critical, cross-functional responsibilities. The Director will focus their time collaborating with the Commercial Operations organization, utilizing project management techniques, to plan and effectively execute projects, determine resource requirements, monitor project performance, communicate progress, and make necessary adjustments to ensure projects stay on track.
What will I do?
- Prepare project plans, schedules, and budgets by working with appropriate stakeholders and cross-functional team members. Establishing and maintaining relationships with external vendors as needed to plan and execute project requirements.
- Independently produce and update weekly materials including timelines and action logs for program leadership through executive-level leadership. Utilize tools, templates, and dashboards to build upon existing structure for the growing PMO.
- Effectively communicates project status through standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and project status meetings, managing changes to project scope, cost, and schedule via change management process.
You will be an integral member of the Program Management office, led by Chief of staff. In this role you will be an active member of the Project Team and will engage in face-to-face follow-up with functional leaders across the organization.
- High degree of initiative, accountability, accuracy, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to drive assigned tasks, which may entail finding your way through ambiguity, with a proven record of independently solving problems through strong critical thinking
- Experience in the Life Science, Biotechnology, or Diagnostic industry managing projects related to product development and commercialization
- Demonstrated strength in communication understanding and relaying technical information accurately and concisely to non-technical staff and management through written and verbal presentations
- 5+ years of multi-disciplinary experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical/diagnostics industry
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master’s preferred
- Training and or certifications in Project Management helpful, not a requirement
We are a team of highly motivated experts in our fields creating change for patients, doctors, and you. At Scipher we encourage our teams to take big swings, over communicate, and take personal accountability. We are disrupting and transforming healthcare and life sciences, join our team of high performers and help us change healthcare forever!
Scipher Medicine is a Boston based venture backed life science company developing a portfolio of personalized medicine solutions in complex diseases with a focus in autoimmunity. Harnessing our powerful proprietary Network Medicine platform, developed by our academic co-founders from Harvard Medical School/Brigham and Women’s Hospital and the Center for Complex Network Research at Northeastern University, we interpret patients’ genomic data to gain unique insights into their disease biology to enable optimal treatment pathway and therapy selection. Our proprietary blood tests predict response to existing therapies ensuring right drug is prescribed from day one, and molecular and clinical outcomes data from tested patients is leveraged in payer and provider partnerships. Currently Scipher is focusing on rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease and plans to expand into other autoimmune diseases in the near future.
Diverse workforces create the best culture, company, and products! We at Scipher Medicine are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates the uniqueness and contributions of everyone. As an equal opportunity employer, Scipher Medicine does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.