: Project Manager - Boston
At JRNI, our Enterprise client engagement platform covers a whole host of use cases, including event management, appointments, queuing, and much more! We know that customers now engage with businesses in a range of ways, be that online or in person, and expect a seamless experience as they cross these boundaries from digital to physical interactions. Our technology enables Enterprises to do just that, removing barriers to building one continuous customer relationship. As we continue to lead the way, we’re looking for a talented Project Manager to join our Boston Team and implement great things as we continue to grow.
It’s such an exciting time to join JRNI, we want to find a talented Project Manager to help us implement an impressive pipeline of work and to support our ongoing projects as we scale. This is an opportunity to work in many different verticals within a start-up company that has a strong global presence. You’ll be managing differing needs of delivery within large multi-national companies in a fast-growing start-up environment. You will be;
- Working with other teams including Sales, Product, and the global Customer Experience teams to ensure you have clarity around the statement of work and scoping of the project, whilst being the main point of contact for your client-base
- Ensuring your projects are run smoothly, on time and within budget
- Creating project plans to ensure targets are met and providing regular project status updates and reports both internally and to your clients
- Occasionally working on the configuration and testing of the JRNI product
- Communicating with the global Product Team to influence ideas, tools and processes to ensure a better delivery
This is an opportunity to become a technical project expert and to influence and learn new processes within a growing SaaS Company. You’re an organised, meticulous person who has a background in software implementation and is looking for a career growth opportunity. You can;
- Demonstrate 3+ years of experience in a similar role within a SaaS company, along with a certification in Project Management or similar methodology
- Confidently develop and deploy a large strategic program of change across a complex group of both internal and external stakeholders
- Provide proactive direction in the execution and delivery of change initiatives to influence buy-in and support successful adoption
- Express customer focus and a keen eye for detail with exceptional communication skills
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you, we’re a friendly and collaborative office based in Boston. We’ve got some fantastic employee benefits such as 20 days paid vacation to start, 401k, health, dental & vision insurance, company stock options and not to mention the regular social activities!