Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
The Project Manager role will oversee the brand acquisition process from start to finish, including planning, execution, and operational transition of M&A integration projects. This role helps Thrasio set up the foundation for our new brands to ensure a seamless transition with each acquisition.
Prime responsibilities you can deliver on:
- Partner with the international expansion teams to grow our portfolio of brands globally and develop our emerging markets.
- Serve as the escalation point for integration activities between all parties (buyer and target), ensuring succinct communication, unified efforts, and clarity around objectives.
- Track deadlines, dependencies, decisions, and action items to ensure continuous progress in the acquisition and migration processes.
- Drive project commitments and maintain clear chains of accountability across both the PM and the relevant internal teams involved in the acquisition and onboarding of a brand.
- Day-to-day tasks include partnering with M&A to understand the whole scope of the business - including but not limited to financial, legal, supply chain, and employee operations - and develop a seamless and frictionless plan to integrate
- Anticipate changes and bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical and operational constraints.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential integration crises, and devise contingency plans.
What you bring to the party:
- 4+ years experience in project management, preferably focused around business acquisitions and integration
- In-depth knowledge of how a Project Management software can be leveraged in the acquisition lifecycle
- Can navigate complex issues from various sources while finding simple solutions
- Effective planning and organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize, negotiate, and problem solve
- Execute under accelerated timeframes and quickly adapt to changing priorities in a complex environment
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills, with the ability to convey ideas clearly
- Previous experience in an e-commerce company helpful
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.