Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismics platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Our award-winning Customer Success team is on the hunt for an Associate Project Manager to join out growing team to help deliver complex onboardings for our Fortune 500 customer base.
What youll be doing
- Take ownership of various project management activities including managing meeting agendas and scheduling, maintaining project plans, managing project budget, and resourcing
- Communicate directly with clients and internal project teams to ensure projects meet timeline, budget, and scope objectives
- Track project budget and forecast finances throughout projects
- Work closely with project managers to assist with project schedules
- Support the services organization by running reporting for PMO data audits
- Coordinate with project owners to ensure timely project updates are made
What youll bring to the team
- 1+ years of Project Management or Project Coordinator experience
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing with the ability to make complex and technical concepts easy to understand
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment and work cross functionally across all departments
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently, while being organized, efficient and process oriented
- Ability to track project budgets
- Able to manage competing priorities
- Experience with PowerPoint and Excel required and experience with FinancialForce preferred
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- BA/BS Degree preferred
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.