ERT-Philadelphia is hiring a Clinical Project Manager! This person will be responsible for directing and managing services for client projects to assure high quality, on-time, and on-budget services while promoting excellent customer service.
ERT is a global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials so that our customers can move ahead with confidence. With more than 45 years of clinical and therapeutic experience, ERT balances knowledge of what works with a vision for what’s next, so it can adapt without compromising standards.
Powered by the company’s EXPERT® technology platform, ERT’s solutions enhance trial oversight, enable site optimization, increase patient engagement, and measure the efficacy of new clinical treatments while ensuring patient safety. Over the past four years, more than half of all FDA drug approvals came from ERT-supported studies. Pharma companies, Biotechs, and CROs have relied on ERT solutions in 9,500+ studies spanning three million patients to date. By identifying trial risks before they become problems, ERT enables customers to bring clinical treatments to patients quickly – and with confidence. For more information, go to ert.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
In this role you will:
Lead the Planning and Setup, Monitoring, and Closeout phases of study management which include:
- Gathering customer requirements and relaying to internal teams
- Developing study documentation
- Distributing/tracking equipment
- Creating/distributing reports
- Archiving study data and documentation
- Appropriately setting and fulfilling customer expectations
Monitor study timelines and manage the financial components of each study, which include:
- Budget reviews
- Revenue forecasting
- Scope changes
- Invoice reconciliation
- Identify potential study risks and mitigations, and escalate as appropriate.
- Manage internal/external negotiations and promote collaboration to foster a positive team environment, effective communications, and efficient use of resources to meet study timelines and contractual obligations.
- Apply problem solving strategies to address customer issues and maintain issue tracking documentation to monitor progress and ensure timely resolution to customer escalations
- Ensure compliance with timely training completion/documentation.
- Present study services at Investigator Meetings or site initiation meetings as needed.
- Attend client meetings with Business Development and/or Operational teams to present Company services and Operational Data flow, as needed.
- Assist with training new members of the Project Management team and perform other duties, assignments, or special projects as time and/or circumstances necessitate.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
Our ideal candidate will offer:
- Bachelor Degree and/or proven demonstrated Project Management skills or experience within the industry
- At least 2-4+ years of experience in pharmaceutical field (or related industry experience), with an emphasis on project management
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management, and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively in English
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug development process
- Detail oriented and demonstrated responsiveness to inquiries and requests
- Valid passport and ability to travel approximately 20%
ERT is a growing and rewarding place to advance your career, especially for those who are passionate about finding solutions that improve lives – or save lives – for millions of people around the world. Our success starts with caring and collaborative people, from the recent college grad who’s just getting started to the seasoned professional with a wealth of knowledge, skills and experience. Together, we’re making a difference.
ERT is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.