Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Sr. Project Manager to join our IT team in our Burlington office. We are searching for someone who has experience leading IT projects in a fast-paced environment!
What youll do:
- Lead, manage, coordinate, and report on multiple projects of varying levels of size and complexit
- Assemble and drive cross-functional project teams, identify resources needed, and develop detailed project plans and schedules to ensure on-time completion of projects
- Manage a project team with minimal guidance and oversight. Effectively review and communicate feedback for a project teams work and performance in a timely manner
- Facilitate decision making between project team members
- Monitor and control project scope, schedule, budget and resources in order to meet project objectives and commitments
- Identify, develop and maintain positive relationships with Project Sponsor and stakeholders and is able to influence matrixed resources.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues and risks with project team and escalates appropriately
- Provide weekly status reports highlighting accomplishments, plans and issues to project team members and senior management.
- Adhere to and contribute to continuously improving IT PMO project controls.
Who you are:
- Bachelor degree with 5+ years of project management experience
- Experience managing matrixed project teams or large work stream resources to meet project objectives
- Experience in understanding business processes and methodologies
- Ability to understand technical vision and communicate it to both technical and non-technical partners
- Ability to grasp fundamentals of the business quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple job levels to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to manage local and remote teams
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven process
- Experience in technical projects that include physical hardware as well as embedded or application software
- Adept in problem solving and resolving conflict
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiation, influencing and partnering skills
- Demonstrated use of sound and proven project management practices and tools
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process improvements to deliver projects more efficiently
- Outstanding time management and organization skills
- Confident team leader and consensus builder with strong results oriented motivation
- Proficient in blending agile and waterfall project methodologies
- Proficient in using Google Sheets, Docs and Slides
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience using project management software (e.g. Microsoft Project, Smartsheets, etc.)
- CAPM, PMP or Scrum certifications encouraged
Why youll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know youre more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you cant learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when youre not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at a deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And dont miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosies place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesnt matter to us, because theres plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if youre really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From