EF Go Ahead Tours is looking to bring in a Project Manager to join our in-house Creative Services team.
The person in this role would work on one part or a mix of the following:
- At least half of our work as a team is directly connected to our multi-channel integrated promos. The largest of which is our month-long Black Friday Sale that cuts across every part of the team and the business.
- About 20% centers around our content marketing efforts. Some of which can be seen here: https://www.goaheadtours.com/travel-blog as well as throughout our social channels. (tons of opportunity here!)
- Another 15% is made up of tactical “blocking and tackling” production work. (eg. tour updates, refreshing partnership content, updating group travel PDFs, etc).
- In addition, we also support some of our larger staff meetings and events with things like swag, presentation decks, event branding, etc. Honestly, this work is a ton of fun and gives us some interesting opportunities to push some boundaries and play with the brand a bit.
- The last bit of our work is around our awareness, earned media and brand activation efforts. At this point it’s a fairly small percentage of our day-to-day (maybe 5%) but it has some of the largest potential and opportunity moving forward and will only grow in 2022 (and beyond).
- Are the in-house creative group for EF Go Ahead Tours. You can check out some of our work at efgoaheadtours.com, instagram.com/goaheadtours/ and youtube.com/goaheadtours
- Sit next to and partner directly with our marketing and technology partners.
- Can make anything the business needs and create whatever we can dream up, all in-house.
- Are flexible, scrappy, and dedicated to building the best travel brand out there. (We are really just getting started building this thing.)
- Have big ambitions and want to collaborate with people who are hungry, curious and relentless about results.
- Are a passionate crew that focuses on making great work and having fun doing it.
- Are a touch weird...we like to think in a fun way but maybe it’s more like a “fun” way. (You be the judge.)
- Have at least 4 years of professional experience as a project manager. Preferably at an agency, design firm or in-house creative group.
- Have experience across multiple mediums and channels. (video is a bonus)
- Have experience working with outside vendors. (primarily print-related)
- Thrive in a high-paced high-volume environment and have an incredibly high capacity.
- Are detail-oriented but don’t let the details slow you, the work or the team down.
- Know how to balance the “art and science” of project management.
- Are a people person. You love pro-actively reaching out and connecting with people across the business.
- Have keen ability to read people and the room really well. You know how to bob and weave and are typically one or two steps ahead of everyone else. You know when to call an audible and you’ll positively coach the project team through it.
- Have an “I’ll figure it out” attitude and approach.
- Are a positive pro-active problem solver.
- Can excel with autonomy, but still know when to loop your manager in.
- Get excited about tackling projects you’ve never done before.
- Are willing to jump in wherever and whenever the team needs.
- Put team above self.
- Look at every project, no matter its budget or scope or “cool factor”, as an opportunity.
- Like to understand the ROI and business objective of a given project so you can resource and allocate accordingly.
- Can’t stand drama. We believe that positive collaboration makes the best work and work environment.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
As if changing teachers’ and students’ lives and making the world a better place isn’t enough, we also offer the opportunity to:
- Work in our Boston office where you’ll enjoy comprehensive professional development, frequent social programming and employee-run social groups (including our “EFinity” groups: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected] and more). You can expect:
- Paid travel to our domestic or international destinations or offices at least once a year (more as you grow with us)
- Eligibility for our Workplace Flexibility Program: our pilot hybrid work model with up to two days of work-from-home per week.
- Robust professional growth opportunities including monthly trainings, workshops, and inspiring talks with global leaders and experts
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year (four weeks starting in year two) and twelve paid holidays
- 25% company match on your 401(k) contribution
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
- Wellness benefits and a yearly fitness reimbursement
- EF program discounts including travel, language schools, childcare, and more
- Dependent care, healthcare, and commuter flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Discounts at local venues and businesses
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has schools and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://www.ef.com.