We are an ambitious, fast-growing software company based in Andover, MA, that offers its employees the opportunity to do incredible work in helping to connect the worlds givers to those who benefit from them the most, be a part of a company that is making an impact in the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) industry, and work at a place where you can make a genuine impact.
The Company: For 20 years, CyberGrants has been able to provide innovative software and services to hundreds of our clients, including over half of the Fortune 100. Our software has processed over $6.5 billion dollars in charitable donations to non-profits all over the globe and had more than 50 million volunteer hours managed on our platform.
- Nearly one-third of all corporate charitable giving is done through CyberGrants software
- We believe in helping our clients have an Agile Social Impact
The Position: Were looking for a Project Manager to join our Client Onboarding/Implementation team.
- We offer a competitive salary, great benefits (Health Insurance starts on day 1), generous time off and a flexible working schedule.
- We also have unique perks like Waffle Wednesdays, Birthday celebrations with cake and an extra vacation day for your birthday, plus a culture thats collaborative and engaging
- Implement and manage a project governance framework for customer or partner engagements.
- Develop, manage and report on project status, schedule and risks.
- Provide clear and effective internal and customer-facing communication and escalation paths and processes.
- Execute cross-functional, cross-product awareness and coordination of the customers service experience, priorities, and needs.
- Monitor in-flight projects to identify any risks arising from the technical discovery portions of projects. Work with staff and peers in order to drive resolution on the identified risks.
- Support project team members, manage change and conflict, and develop resource planning estimates to manage project workload and productivity.
The Location: CyberGrants is based in Andover, MA. This is a great location to work because no Boston traffic, easy access to multiple highways (93 & 495), and a really nice office building with great amenities.
Why Should You Apply?
- Reason # 1 CyberGrants has a great mission
- Reason #2 The opportunity to make an impact is huge
- Reason #3 We offer competitive pay and generous benefits
- Reason #4 Our culture we have great people doing incredible things