Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
We are looking for an autonomous and motivated operations/ project management professional with exceptional organization skills to support the growth and scaling of our finance department.
- Comprehensive project management for key Tax & Treasury initiatives
- Ensure finance policies and procedures are updated and communicated across the organization
- Support the on-going operations of the Tax & Treasury team (e.g. planning + scheduling for weekly team meetings, tracking of to do items, updating of team org chart, managing deadlines, etc.)
- Coordinate with multiple department leaders to ensure deadlines are met, with relation to tax schedules, filings and regulations
- Create an on-boarding approach (materials + a standard set of meetings/ training) for new Tax & Treasury employees to support their successful entry toThrasio
- Active participation in identifying new and improved processes that will result in greater overall efficiency
What You Bring to the Party:
- Bachelors degree in a Finance or PM related discipline preferred
- Minimum 3+ years experience in a project management or operations role
- Experience coordinating projects across an organization
- Strong communication skills, to be able to deal effectively with all levels of our organization
- Solid organizational skills to manage the documentation, materials and information
- Assume Leadership role of special projects as needed
- Solutions oriented with a track-record of driving from data to insight
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.