Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Generation Veeva is our global university graduate development program that is committed to hiring and developing new grads in a supportive environment to build for the future of our company and the industry. We are seeking someone who has marketing and event management experience to oversee the Generation Veeva program marketing and Generation Veeva events. The events include 4 major annual, global events (200+ attendees) and several monthly smaller events (50+ attendees). You will be responsible for the overall marketing strategy to grow Generation Veevas brand and execution of Generation Veeva events.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the program marketing digital media strategy and execution
- Event management for Generation Veeva events and activities
- Engages Veevans when appropriate to support marketing efforts
- Designs and create marketing materials using Generation Veeva branding guidelines (e.g. thought leadership, videos, website copy, blog posts, infographics)
- Develops program materials to be leveraged across programs; includes developing marketing content for Generation Veeva
- Maintains database of GV recruiting contacts
- Conducts regular research and provides input used to iterate recruiting strategy
- Works closely with University Recruiters and Program Leads to build brand awareness for Generation Veeva
- Location: East Coast, USA (Remote)
- Ability to travel at least 25%
- 5+ years marketing experience
- 5+ years event management experience for events of 300+ including vendor and budget management
- Strong project management experience
- Experience using Canva, Adobe Illustrator, iMovie or similar editing tools
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little oversight
- Fast learner, detail-oriented, and must enjoy fast-paced work environments.
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, creative, and analytical.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
Nice to Have
- Talent / Recruitment / Employer Brand Marketing experience
- Technical experience or background
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive benefits package
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].