This position can be located anywhere in the United States and a Work From Home on a permanent basis is supported.
PrismHR is currently seeking an experienced Program Manager/Scrum Master who is adept at both being a program manager and scrum master. As part of the Product Delivery organization, the Scrum Master/Program Manager will partner with stakeholders at all levels to deliver industry leading HR solutions that are aligned with the strategic vision and goals of PrismHR. PrismHR is currently seeking an experienced Scrum Master/Program Manager. The Scrum Master/Program Manager should have strong Agile experience, with a desire to lead and mentor a team. Strong communication, coaching, and conflict resolutions skills are also important to this role.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads all Agile rituals as required (standups, backlog refinement, retrospectives)
- Manages 3 or more Agile teams to solve problems and deliver projects in a challenging, fast paced environment
- Evangelizes and promotes Agile methodology
- Drives clarity for teams and business minimizing mid sprint surprises
- Regularly maintains and updates sprint and release plans
- Captures Agile metrics to measure project success at the end of each Sprint
- Works with project teams to create schedules, milestones, and overall plans leveraging project management best practices
- Drives all phases of product development to ensure the timely delivery of quality products
- Provides risk assessments for project activities and develops proposed solutions
- Drives continual process improvement activities with Delivery teams to increase efficiency and effectiveness
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- 3-5 years of project/program management experience within a SAAS product development organization
- Expertise in Agile /SCRUM/Kanban/SAFe methodologies
- Adept at working with highly remote and/or geographically dispersed teams
- A high energy individual with excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and handle multiple projects under deadlines
- Must have a high sense of urgency that occasionally requires commitment and follow-up outside of standard business hours
- Scrum Master certification (CSM) or relevant experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Must be proficient with Jira/Confluence
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Required to work on Eastern Standard Time business hours
**Notice for Colorado-based candidates: Please note the base salary range for this position is between $85,000 - $115,000 (salary is dependent on experience, knowledge and skills, based on the responsibilities outlined in the job description).