At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone cant help us achieve this ambition. Thats why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
The Program Manager for the Project Management Office (PMO) will be focused on scaling the technical client delivery process and client engagement to achieve a sustainable service model while maintaining the service standards that allow Wellframe to partner successfully with our customers. Reporting into the Director, PMO within the Customer Success Organization (CSO), this Program Manager will focus on building tools and processes to maximize efficiencies, models for technical service delivery, and handoffs around said service delivery models. A successful Program Manager will drive measurable improvements for the CSO team, while helping to build and scale our internal tools and delivery processes.
Areas of Responsibility:
Tools and Processes
- Evaluate existing CSO delivery processes and identify areas of inefficiencies and opportunities for improvements
- Lead and manage internal projects and process improvement initiatives of varying size, complexity, and scope partnering with stakeholders and leads throughout the organization
- Develop standard operating procedures and maintain departmental systems and tools
- Conduct ongoing analyses to continually evaluate performance and impact of new processes and tools
- Work closely with the Implementation team as well as other functional teams like Product and Engineering to define the requirements to allow the organization to scale and root out inefficiencies
Support the build and scaling of internal tools and delivery processes
- Focus on process for delivering Wellframe solutions to customers
- Conduct time analyses and evaluate implementation and support costs
- Work with leadership to evaluate staffing models based on client types and characteristics
- Partner with Finance, Business Operations, Product, and Engineering
- Other internal projects as assigned
Client Implementations and Analytics
- Spend up to a quarter of her/his time leading client implementations in order to ensure field insights are being fed back into delivery and scalability work
- Cover all areas of implementation from the handoff from Sales to the handoff to Account Management, for both payer and provider clients
- Partner with Customer Success leads in analyzing data, identifying trends across clients, and making recommendations enhancements to implementation capabilities
Education, Experience, & Skills Required
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5+ years of experience in project management, technical solutions consulting, and/or process improvement with delivering SaaS solutions to customers
- Skilled with requirements drafting, methodology mapping, cost and financial modeling, and template and tool building
- Experience with building and maintaining tools and templates of any format and knowing which tools are appropriate for each situation
- High proficiency with Excel, PPT, Workflow Mapping, and Project Management Tools
- Preferred, but not required - Jira, Confluence
- Ability and willingness to dig into analytics to identify trends and opportunities broadly, and at the specific customer level
Behaviors & Traits Required
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record of communicating well with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong technical implementation skills and ability to break down technical projects and direct parts to the appropriate technical expert
- Focus on process improvement and standardization
- Can do attitude and willingness to think beyond the status quo
- Ability to lead cross-functional project teams and efforts
- High service standards, client management, and relationship management skills
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.