The Eclipse program builds and supports a large, fast-growing, and innovative application and platform in the Financial Technology space. As the Eclipse Program Manager, you’ll be a part of the Eclipse program and you’ll be joining a team of other Program Managers, Scrum Masters, and Project Managers, using your knowledge and leadership skills to support and improve the entire Eclipse Program, and influence and improve processes across all of the Product Delivery function.
In this role, you will join the leadership team of an Agile Program consisting of multiple scrum teams. You’ll be responsible for program oversight and success, consisting of collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders, as well as developing analytics and reporting to create insights, and driving actionable improvements for the Eclipse program. You will also collaborate and partner with Engineering, Product Management, Client Services, and Sales on Strategic projects and process improvements, and help release new functionality to our clients and deliver on our product roadmap.
Day to Day:
- Create clear visibility into status, progress, and forecasted completion via qualitative and quantitative analysis, and executive/senior management reporting and updates.
- Facilitate Release Planning and Retrospective activities across all teams
- Manage program health and risk via risk assessments, mitigation plans, adjusting to changing requirements, managing cross-team dependencies and facilitating open communication.
- Assist, support, and partner with Scrum Masters for scrum ceremonies, coaching opportunities, and driving PMO strategies and priorities.
- Define, align, and improve processes
- Coordinate Go-To-Market efforts, development projects, and department and companywide demos and meetings as needed.
- 5+ years of project management experience in software development using Agile or traditional SDLC methodologies
- 2+ years of managing a program with complex dependencies
- Has been regularly responsible for communicating to different types of audiences (C-level, middle management, and individual contributors)
- Demonstrated excellence in leadership and ability to foster collaborative, productive teams
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office and project management software like JIRA
- Experience with working with Agile principles
It would be great if you also:
- 1 – 2 years of Supervisory or People Management experience
- 1 – 2 years of Scrum Master experience
- Knowledge and certification in an Agile framework, such as CSM (Certified ScrumMaster), PMI-ACP, SAFe
- Experience collaborating with global teams
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.