Office Tour Photos
The PublisherHelp team is the global support branch of the Publisher Products team, which designs, builds, and supports professional publishing tools for the biggest publishers and organizations on Twitter. The team is global, and works cross-functionally we are spread across the world in four offices: San Francisco, London, Dublin, and Tokyo.
We are product managers, engineers, marketers, copywriters, and technical troubleshooters. We make Twitter the first place publishers go to inform their audience, grow their business and be a part of what's happening.
As part of the PublisherHelp team, your responsibilities will mainly involve technical understanding and troubleshooting of video and events platforms at Twitter. You will work closely with members of the Global Content Partnerships team, providing world-class support to our publisher customers, helping them resolve issues relating to Twitter, Media Studio, SnappyTV, and our analytics dashboards.
You will be a part of an ongoing on-call rotation to provide support to those publishers taking part in live activations every day, whether it be NBC with Olympics coverage, or Samsung announcing their newest flagship device.
You will be occasionally working with Product and Engineering teams to understand ongoing partner issues, as well as help plan for launches of new product features.
You will also have the opportunity to lead cross-functional projects that ultimately encourage the use of our tools and services with the top publisher customers across news, sports, and entertainment. This will be in the form of in-person trainings, webinar and instructional video recordings, and meetings over video conferencing.
- Take part in an on-call rotation, acting as the face of the team for partners going live with activations each week (both recurring and for special ad-hoc events)
- Troubleshoot technical issues on a daily basis, and determine the root causes of customer issues, escalating to Engineering teams as needed
- Write clear, detailed documentation meant for both internal employees and hundreds of our external partners
- Present and demonstrate our tools during 1:1 partner sessions or larger partner meet-ups at a Twitter office or on a partner campus
- Work well both by yourself and with the wider team -- depending on whether you are on-call or part of a cross-functional project
- Work cross-functionally with various global Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing teams across Twitter
- Drive projects that advance OKRs set by the Publisher Products team, as well as the wider Consumer Products team
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in video technologies (produced VOD or live)
- A solid understanding of the livestreaming landscape, including Twitter’s own livestreaming solutions
- Interest and capacity to mentor team members and champion growth
- Experience working cross-functionally in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of program management best practices and ability to apply those to real-world situations.
- Problem solving: Ability to structure solutions to complex and undefined issues, deep analytical ability and polished business acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively across multiple internal disciplines Business Tools such as Docs, Powerpoint, Keynote, Excel
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
More Jobs From