Datto, the worlds leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers (MSPs), is looking for a Program Coordinator to join a growing team focused on driving key strategic initiatives during an exciting time of significant growth and change. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and more products to empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
The Program Coordinator will help organize, coordinate, and support projects tied to key revenue driving programs and initiatives across Go-To-Market. The Program Coordinator will have a broad responsibility that includes communications, meeting management and agenda development, program coordination, and presentation collateral for GTM Leadership.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Coordinate meeting logistics for cross-functional GTM programs, meetings, and events, including deliverable tracking, note taking, and follow-ups needed.
- Stay connected with cross functional team members to ensure all deliverables are on track to meet deadlines.
- Support our employee engagement strategy, including developing contests and programs to recognize our employees.
- Budget tracking to align to forecast, and PO management in partnership with finance.
- Work closely with GTM leadership on assembling presentations for cross-functional and executive meetings and initiatives.
- Assist in logistics for new programs to contribute to the strategic direction of the company as we scale and grow the GTM organization.
- Youre a creative problem solver and enjoy thinking of new ways to come to solutions.
- A proactive self-starter with a can-do attitude, youre looking for an opportunity to roll up your sleeves, learn about the organization, and use business context to support decisions.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills with the ability to thrive working with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workload in a changing environment, and manage time effectively.
- experience in a coordination role in a fast-paced technology organization.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.