WE EXIST TO IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF ATHLETES AND TEAMS
Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches play smart in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT PROVIDING AMAZING SERVICE
We are currently evolving Catapult's historic portfolio of task-specific products into a comprehensive platform capable of delivering value across an entire elite sports organization. We have created this new role to work with stakeholders at our most key accounts, to ensure they are getting the most out of their relationship with us.
In this Boston-based position, your primary responsibility will be to engage with customers seeking to solve business problems in our Tactical & Coaching and Management verticals by delivering world class implementation, integration, and optimization services. You'll work directly with customers on functional specifications, commercial negotiations, and product & service implementations; you will also partner internally with key stakeholders (for example in our Engineering and Customer Service teams) to bring these new engagements to life.
You are an enthusiastic self-starter who loves working with customers to build solutions for their problems. You are observant, naturally curious and a quick learner. You can think on your feet, you are adept at recognizing and understanding customer problems, and you use data to inform your decision making and recommendations. You are highly organized and have the ability to keep multiple projects moving forward simultaneously.
This is an opportunity to work in a growth business unit within Catapult, and help to advance our platform of solutions.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Working closely with customers to understand their needs and the problems they are trying to solve
- Identifying potential upsell/cross-sell opportunities across the full range of Catapult products and/or services
- Where solutions do not already exist, developing business cases for new professional services offerings to suit customer needs
- In some cases, building the solutions you develop - including some scripting, macros, and R / DB queries (for example)
- Engaging with customers to deliver product & services implementation and integration
- Implementing Catapult solutions in customer environments in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Building value-based relationships with customers, leading to referral and renewal
- Leveraging enterprise data analytics to transparently track and report on customer engagement
- Managing several projects concurrently, within budget and agreed timelines, keeping all stakeholders up to date and managing project risks
- Delivering training and engaging in discussions with clients on industry best practices
What Youll Need:
- Demonstrated ability to "speak the language" of professional sports organizations and leaders, which is likely to come at least 3-5 years on staff with an elite sports organization in a Tactical/Coaching or Management related role
- Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of the kinds of customer problems faced by elite sports organizations, and experience developing customer solutions based on this understanding of needs. We would expect the successful candidate to have spent at least 3-5 years experience in a customer-facing role working with elite sports organizations, in order to have developed this understanding and capability
- Demonstrated experience developing customer solutions based on an understanding of their needs ("customer first" approach)
- Previous consulting or consultative selling experience would be ideal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management expertise (end-to-end) from business case to implementation and PIR; strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Comfort to calmly manage and deliver tasks and projects within tight timeframes
- Previous experience configuring or implementing any of the following products: XOS Thunder, XOS Scout, XOS ThunderCloud Dashboard, Catapult Vision, Hudl SportsCode
- Familiarity with web technologies (deployment, maintenance, debugging) including REST APIs
Why Youll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
- We care about you. We offer outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave, a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
Whether youre interested in sports or not, youll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and individual athletes on the planet! While we have access to many exciting opportunities, we also realise that we are here to do a very important job for our customers. As a result, we aim to work with purpose and intention. We look for people that fit into our team culture, those who actively contribute and individuals who are excited about what they do.
In order to build the future of sports performance, we need the brightest talent in order to do so. If you think you can contribute to the empowering, enjoyable and exciting Catapult environment, then we invite you to apply.
More Jobs From