Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
As a Public Sector Professional Services Industry Lead you will:
- You will report to the Global Head of Professional Services
- Use your industry experience to review and expand on client use cases
- Oversee portfolio of client implementations, bringing industry expertise to development of applications
- Support productization efforts, identifying applications that could scale across the SLED sector and supporting documentation of essential product elements and capabilities
- Identify and support partnership opportunities, both with systems integrator (SI) partners and other team members/partners.
- Contribute and source regulatory expertise to support sales and implementations
- Contribute to Unqork public sector strategy and business planning efforts
What we're looking for:
- 15+ years of experience driving large-scale digital transformation projects in SLED, or at a management consulting firm at the Director, Managing Director, or Partner level delivering services to SLED agencies and entities.
- Experience building relationships with senior executives and applying your domain expertise to translate complex client needs into implementable solutions..
- Expertise in one or more aspects of the SLED sector, including health and human services, infrastructure, operations, education, housing and economic development.
- Experience delivering high-quality technical implementations or digital transformations.
- Experience selling platform and products to Federal agencies
- Technology startup experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.