Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
The Product Trainer will deliver Veeva Administrator training to Veeva Customers, Partners, and Employees. In this capacity, you will become a subject matter expert and evangelist for Veeva product(s) and the life sciences domain and will be responsible for ensuring training participants can effectively use, administer, and configure Veeva products at the conclusion of the training.
What Youll Do
- Deliver virtual instructor led Veeva Administrator Training to Veeva Customers, Partners, and Employees.
- Mentor and coach training participants
- Own the administration and management of assigned classes (registration, logistics, attendance, setup, assessments, office hours, etc.)
- Become a Subject Matter Expert for Veeva Products as well as the application/value of those products to the business domain of Veevas customers.
- Update and customize course curriculum and labs as directed
- Experience training or consulting internal (employees) and external (customers and partners) stakeholders on how to administer, configure, and integrate enterprise software products
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 20% per month at times) to deliver training
- Service delivery (consulting, training) experience with a SaaS company in the enterprise (B2B) space
- Experience maintaining curriculum and labs
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated aptitude for speaking to both a technical audience and a business user audience.
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented individual who shows initiative and holds themselves accountable.
- Background in Life Sciences and/or the SaaS domain
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable with dynamic and changing priorities
Nice to Have
- Direct experience using or administering Veeva products
- Salesforce.com consulting or training delivery experience
- Experience in the pharmaceuticals industry
- Experience with document management systems
- Experience with database administration
- Experience with Customer Master Applications
- Experience integrating technical solutions
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.