Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
The Information Security team at Unqork is committed to making our organization, products, and services as secure as possible. Product (Application) Security plays an integral role in defining the security narrative for the Product and Engineering teams, ensuring security is embedded into existing and new services Unqork launches. Product Security engineers use a pragmatic, empathetic, and timely approach to provide actionable advice while also considering the challenges in delivering high-quality products and services. Our mission is to enable Unqork's technology teams to safely and securely launch new initiatives and services promptly.
As a Product Security Engineer, you deeply understand the technology stack used at Unqork; you aim to identify and eliminate security vulnerabilities proactively. Your focus is forward-facing, building tools and services that ensure the safety of the Unqork platform and its valued client data against commonly known attacks. You will lead within the Information Security team by scoping and reviewing enhancements and bug fix requests for potential security risks and testing services while mentoring your teammates to ensure they are delivering in line with our team culture and practices.
- Act as the technical security resource and within engineering and product teams
- Perform application threat modeling
- Create the ongoing application security documentation and guidelines for product engineers
- Coordinate and perform manual and automated code tests
- Assist and participate in application penetration tests and dynamic and static code scanning
- Perform ad-hoc application and code security scans
- Analyze, document, and educate the team on root causes of common security issues within the codebase, and how to avoid them
What were looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience on an internal security team, working either on the offensive or defensive sides of security
- Deep knowledge and experience focused on cloud technologies and hosting environments including AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Experience working with Veracode Security tools, Metasploit, Burp Suite, fuzzing, and Jenkins strongly preferred
- You're an engineer by trade, and have previous experience working within modern web development languages/frameworks: AngularJS, ReactJS, Python, MVC frameworks, microservices, and event-driven architectures
- You have a demonstrated ability to understand and discover attack surfaces, navigate the source code comfortably, and keep your finger on the pulse of commonly known attacks such as cross-site scripting (XSS) and remote code execution (RCE)
- Deep knowledge of cryptographic and ability to guide the organizational do's and donts
- Experience implementing security tooling and solutions in the product lifecycle, including security tooling for the CI/CD pipeline
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
More Jobs From