As the worlds leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Does This Describe You:
You're organized and have great people skills! Youre passionate about offering technology solutions that enable companies to maintain exceptional levels of business continuity! You are technically astute and business savvy, enough to make complex ideas understandable to business leaders.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Own and deliver on a sales target for the Datto cloud-based Professional Services Automation (PSA) product in your assigned territory
- Provide subject matter expertise for and work closely with the sales organization, business development, and marketing teams
- Forecast, track and analyze the opportunities and sales pipeline of the Datto PSA business in your territory
- Responsible for growing their teams number of new buying partners by proactively generating new qualified leads and conducting regular outbound prospecting calls
- Exceptional cold-call prospecting using consultative phone skills, including the ability to clearly articulate, inspire, convey confidence, influence, overcome objections, and remain resilient throughout the sales lifecycle
- Attend webinars and various other trainings to keep up to date with Dattos proprietary and competing products and programs
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Capture market feedback and objections and proactively collaborate with Datto PSA team to influence product roadmap based on partner communications.
- Educate and provide technical information to partners on how to effectively present Datto solutions to their prospects and current customers
- Attend and participate in team calls with sales team
- Ensure that the sales team is kept apprised of Datto PSA sales and marketing information and work together in developing leads and closing opportunities
- Drive training and awareness initiatives for partners and sales staff
- Attend User Groups/Marketing Events in the field when appropriate
- Help partners develop opportunities with existing customers and new prospects
- Work with Sales, Business Development, and Marketing to ensure our Partners are utilizing the resources available to grow their Datto PSA business.
- Successful candidates must have a strong understanding of public cloud and related technologies,
- Five or more years selling public cloud solutions,
- A verifiable track record of exceptional sales performance
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and potential customers.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience working with IT Service Providers / Managed Service Providers
- Leadership experience in Direct Sales, Business Development or Strategic Partnership development
- Prior experience in building and executing a strategic account plan both deep and wide across an organization
- Able to handle and influence relationships across the organization
- Travel up to 50% required; occasionally attending industry conferences and events to directly engage with Partners and prospects
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.