Office Tour Photos
The Data Platform Tribe’s mission is to create a platform of valuable features/services that enable our users to create breakthrough analytical insights and data driven customer experiences resulting in jaw dropping customer value.
- Are a tribe of 30 engineers working in 4 data domains – core processing platform, business intelligence, infrastructure and predictive/data science platform
- Strive to build a self-service data platform where ingestion, curation and reporting are done by system users
- Believe data quality/correctness should be owned by technical and business teams
- Work in a fast, autonomous environment using agile principals and ceremonies
- Build high quality, valuable software and deploy features early/often
- Work with team members across many geographies including US, Spain, Czech Republic and India
- Partner closely multiple teams including technology, analytics, data science, marketing and finance in order to gather feedback and make sure we’re building valuable software
- Develop a polyglot platform and believe in selecting the right technology to solve the problem
- Author, prioritize and manage a roadmap of self-service tools/features for the Data Science Platform
- Work with a team of 5 platform engineers as well as data scientists to deploy data science models live to our website and other channels
- Gather feedback from platform users to evolve and re-energize the roadmap
- Be measured by the value created by the data science platform and the health of the technology in your domain
- Be curious about trends and emerging technologies in the Data Space, participate in user communities, and share what you learn with your teammates
- Be biased towards action and passionate about engineering excellence
- 10+ years working in technology field (preferably with data tech stack)
- 5+ years experience in technical product management and software development project delivery experience
- An end-user, customer-first mindset open to changing requirements and complex solutions
- Statistics/ML experience a plus but not required
- Problem solving and multi-tasking ability in a fast-paced, globally distributed environment
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to work with business partners in many geo-locations to turn requirements into an actionable data engineering backlog
- Experience with cloud services in AWS, Azure or Google is a plus
What's in It for You:
- Great compensation package + comprehensive benefits
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training, meetups, conferences and online training subscription
- Free food, drinks, fresh fruit and cold brew on tap in the office!
- And more!
If the above sounds interesting, please apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
More Jobs From